Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Weekend Post

Hey lovelies. There's a wedding happening tomorrow! And while I'm not attending, it's exciting all the same to see old faces back in town, and I'm kind of embarrassed to admit how much I'm looking forward to the pictures. I love weddings. It's a celebration of love, and dancing, and candles, and flowers, and handwritten vows, and a ridiculously indulgent, big, white dress, and everything beautiful -- what's not to love?! So in the same spirit, here's some weddin' lovin'. Congratulations Grace and Nate!!
Natural. And perfect.
"Spread the Love" wedding favors. How clever is that?!
Forget diamonds.
Well, unless it looks like this.
Or this. Actually...diamonds are fine.
Loubies are fine, too.
Or better yet, Wellies.
Tons of votives = Completely romantic
And these things are all great, but we all know the most important thing in a wedding is
the dessert table. Kidding! (sort of)
It's the bride and groom...
and family and friends and champagne and celebration and laughter and love.
Wedding gift for the newlyweds
My future hubby and I will be doing this after our wedding. You can quote me.
I'll leave you with a photo from one of the most unreal wedding shoots ever.

And me? I'm pretty busy this weekend, too. Norman's parents are visiting, and we're gonna show 'em the town! (The parts with central heating systems.)

Have a love-filled weekend.

No comments: