Wednesday, March 23, 2011

F/W 2011

Can we skip summer? Maybe it's the weather, but instead of skirts and sandals, I'm dreaming of really fantastic boots and Fall neturals.
The perfect wool coat I've been looking for this entire past season. Too bad it's sold out everywhere. [Endeavor coat by Sunner]
Considering this alternative to my current headband (consequence of a terrible cut). [Rust Turband at Nastygal]
Isabel Marant substitute? I think so. [Mixed Knit Sweater at Nastygal]
That hat...is everything. [Madrid Wool Hat at Nastygal]

But the real stuff I've got my eyes on:

Lace-up Buckle Boots by Jacco
and this:
How freaking fabulous is this Elizabeth and James coat? And how terrible is it that I rediscovered the joys of eBay?

This doesn't have anything to do with the real F/W 2011 collections, obviously, but I can't wait for Vogue Collections to come out!




No comments: