Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Pie Song

Have you guys seen the movie Waitress? It's one of my favorites--not in the Martin Scorsese kind of way, but it's really sweet and surprisingly hilarious. There were many laugh-out-loud moments for me. (Maybe it's cause I wasn't expecting it?) Well, I watched it again cause I felt like it, and I forgot how much this movie makes me want to bake PIES every time I watch it. I don't actually have anything to bake a pie with, so I'll just post these pictures instead (oh, and they have really cute names):

Earl Murders Me Because I'm Having An Affair Pie

A few other places to find recipes:

Baby don't you cry,
Gonna make a pie,
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle,

Baby don't be blue,
Gonna make for you,
Gonna make a pie with a heart in the middle,

Gonna be a pie from heaven above,
Gonna be filled with strawberry love,

Baby don't you cry,
Gonna make a pie,
Hold you forever in the middle of my heart.

No comments: