Friday, April 29, 2011

Happily Ever After

The most televised event EVER, and I MISSED it! As much as I love to be on top of things, I just could not get myself to be awake at 4 a.m., partially because I was up until four the night before, but I'll tell you all about that later. Anyways, I didn't really matter because the second I woke up, I googled "kate middleton wedding dress," and from then, it was only a matter of time before I probably knew more details about that wedding than the people who watched it live. I'm shameless (yay for Medill education!).

And yes, this will be a Kate+Will photo orgy. Don't say I didn't warn you.


A few things of note:
The official wedding program if you'd like to see it.
+ Photo 7 -- THE LITTLE GIRL
+ The Brits sure love their hats.
+ When did Alexander McQueen go all Grace Kelly on me?!
+ It couldn't have been more perfect. She couldn't have been more perfect.

Congratulations and Best Wishes to Their Royal Highnesses!

(photos via the world)

No comments: