Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Friyay

It is most definitely the weekend. Because it's 1 p.m. and I am red-day to get outta here!

I've been entirely negligent of my baby (sad face) due to busy, busy weeks at work and working on posts for "It was love when", so here is a boatload of images I've been hoarding and meaning to put up. Cause inspiration is the best of gifts, am I right?

And what's been on my mind? Valentine's Day. Most definitely.


And if I had a really great pair of trousers at my beck and call:
Oh, hands down I would wear this on my Valentine's date.

I took a little departure from masculine-feminine, and I've definitely been channeling 3rd arrondissement-Parisian chick -- light, dewy make up with fringe-y lashes and wide eyes and lots of sleek polka-dots a la Stella McCartney. Photos of Valentine's Day to come after the 14th!

No comments: