Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dear Santa

Zara vest
Topshop blouse
lurex dress from Topshop
This is so cool. Too bad it's, like, $90 for a phone case.

Burberry Brit wool coat
(Christopher Bailey! Why do you do this to me every, single, time?!)
Chako clutch
(luuurve the shape -- very vintage Dior)
Pucci ankle-strap pumps
(and while we're on the subject of ankle straps, how about those Celine sandals I've been dying for?)
cross necklace from BCBG
(I actually like this one better than the original)
"Blessed" necklace from BCBG
Michael Kors Bradley watch
DITA aviators
And at the heart of all my wishful thinking, the Celine luggage tote. Or, you know, ANY Celine bag is fine with me. (Oh hay, Shu Pei!)

Christmas shopping is dangerous business. Like, how did I end up at ShopBop while shopping for my brothers. It's my version of YouTube! To be fair, I think I've figured out a good number of gifts for the loved ones on my list despite my, ahem, distractions. 

I can't believe it's December already.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

UGH.. Those Topshop things. Love. Of course, neither comes in my size. That cream blouse is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, too. :(