Thursday, November 10, 2011

Donatella, Hennes & Mauritz: An Affair

Versace is never my if-I-had-to-wear-one-designer-for-the-rest-of-my-life choice. It's flashy, unexpected, sexy, completely over the top and risque in every way. Versace is The Italian Woman. It is what it is, which is completely sick and fantastic in its own right. I think I just naturally lean toward London (with a dash of American a la Francisco Costa's Calvin Klein). But this. Do I really need to say anything? No, I didn't think so.

Is it sad I can't even afford the H&M version of Versace?

(videos via Refinery29)


P.S. Is anyone else miffed they didn't air the VS Fashion Show live? I don't know if that was VS's  decision or CBS, but I think they got a little confused -- Victoria, you are not Donatella.

No comments: